Monday, January 02, 2006

First post

Hello my name is Nick, but I go by the name Lava on the internet. I am a Christian and I am interested in the progression of Christian game development. I have started this blog so people will know how I am doing on the production of an untitled 3d action adventure game, as well as production on all of my game development.

I have not decided a name for this adventure game yet. Though I do have a plot planned for it, but it's confidential andI will post more on the story at the proper time. It's going to be set during the medieval times and how authentic it will be to the time I have not yet decided. For a long time this game has been on the shelf since July 2005 until I started making a demo in late December 2005, though I would make some models in between that once in a while.

I am currently making a 2nd demo as well as editing the already posted first demo. I plan to make a third demo, after that I will start on the full game. I will post more on the 2nd demo as well as pictures at a later time.

Here is a link to the first demo.

For the first demo I have textured the wall and I am almost done with texturing the town. I will leave the tents alone. Here's what I plan to accomplish for the first demo, after I texture the town.

- Texture the firewood and firepit

- Texture the characters

- Changes to the animation speed

- Changes to the character models

Tomorrow I will going back to school, from vacation, so I will not be able to work on this as much and all production will be alot slower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home